Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents.

Minimum Requirements

• Must have at least 1 year of skilled work (NOC A,B,0) experience in Canada, in the last 3 years before you apply

• Work experience must be full-time, or an equal amount in part-time. Also you have gained your work experience by working in Canada while under temporary resident status with authorization to work.

• Must meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs or Canadian Language Benchmark 5 for NOC B jobs.

For more information please find